We do our best to meet the needs of all of our campers. However we are in a remote location, 30+ minutes from emergency services. Because of that, there are some allergy issues that we cannot safely accommodate:
- Two Sentinels cannot accommodate extreme allergic reactions.
- We cannot accommodate celiac diets.
- We are not a nut-free facility.
- On backpacking trips, we cannot accommodate vegan diets.
- In camp, we can accommodate some dietary restrictions and needs but we must know in advance.
- If your camper has any type of allergy, we require an additional form that must be completed by a parent and the camper's pediatrician. The allergy form is located here.