Dear Two Sentinels Family,
We are heartbroken to inform you that we recently received communication from the Amador County Health Department (the county where our camp is located) that it's not possible for us to run our camp this year due to COVID-19. We know that this is as disappointing for you as it is for all of us but it is for everyone's safety.
Soon, we will start working on canceling all reservations and refunding all fees paid (including deposits). You do not need to take any action in Ultracamp. This situation is new so it will take us some time to work out the logistics and we will send you more information about how we'll process refunds by the end of May.
If your camper is struggling with the news of summer camp cancellation, we've compiled some tips to help your camper navigate the grieving process.
Whether you were a new camper or have been coming for years, we’re already looking forward to Summer 2021 and we can’t wait until we can be together again.
Two Sentinels Directors
“And Two Sentinels will be my home