A Note about COVID-19
From all the directors, we hope you are well and taking care of those close to you.
We are preparing for camp this summer and are following all CDC, American Camping Association, and GSUSA guidelines in regards to the COVID-19 situation. It is too early for us to make decisions about upcoming camp activities (staff training weekend, in-town meetings, etc.). As we know more regarding these events, we will keep you informed.
Let's remember our positive camp attitudes--the world can use more of that right now.
3/30/2020 01:13:56 pm
Would you let us know if we can delay the deadline for getting the health forms? Having these forms have a deadline of mid-May is not safe or manageable at this time. Changing it to mid-June would help relieve demands on hospital staff.
4/5/2020 05:57:34 pm
4/13/2020 12:16:48 pm
4/14/2020 01:42:55 pm
Hey Pooh, that happened to me as well. We will be sending out some options and new info about health forms soon.
4/22/2020 10:22:41 am
Is the first session cancelled? The Girl Scouts of Northern Nevada website says all camp programs through July 18 have been cancelled.
Leave a Reply.
Two Sentinels Directors